|"I'm really confused."|
This article is about the actress. You may be looking for the member of lost and found.
To see the disambiguation page on this subject, click here.
Brittany was born in Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
Brittany started dancing at the age of four years old after being inspired by her older sister. Brittany began competitively dancing when she was six. Also, she used to play baseball (which used to take up her time) but she preferred dance, so she stopped baseball.
When she was thirteen years old, Brittany began dancing at Joanne Chapman's School of Dance.
In the summer of 2011, she auditioned to get on the pilot of the show, The Next Step and later auditioned and got on to the main episodes of the show. In 2013, The Next Step aired, and she starred as Riley. In 2015, the spin-off of The Next Step (Lost & Found Music Studios) aired, where Brittany also played Riley.
Brittany has an older sister named Samantha, who inspired her to start dance. Her father's name John Raymond and her mother's name Paula Ventura-Raymond.[Reference needed]
- Brittany's favourite colour is purple.
- Brittany's favourite food is either: banana chips, popcorn or steak.
- Her favourite animal is a koala bear.
- Her favourite app is Instagram.
- Brittany started a YouTube channel with her best friend, Joelle Farrow, called "Jo & Britt !"
- Her middle name is Lynn.
- Brittany's favourite type of dance is hip-hop or contemporary.
- Her favourite snacks are banana chips.
| "Okay, please show me."
To view the Brittany Raymond gallery, click here.